Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Creative Pursuit of Happiness

I used to think that numbers only went up to 10, you can imagine my surprise when i discovered the number 11 it blew my mind. I math surprisingly did not become easier but it did become funner because of the exciting disvovery, i learned it helped me learn about the alphabet easier because i finally made it past the letter J, and it was revolutionary when i turned 11 as it was a major turning point in my life, no im just kidding it was as normal as any other 11 year old life but it was significant because of the memory of me learning of the number 11. Yes if things could go back to when there only 10 numbers im sure life would be easier because i would only have to worry about ten things at a time, and i would score 10 out 10 on everything, not to mention i would be the richest person in the world each time i go t10 dollars, but it also could mean i would be ten forever which i also didnt know about its just like a sideways 8 or something like that, i tried counting to it once but i stopped at 70865 because i couldnt stay up any longer. Indeed as fun as it was to be ten 11 was so much more kick ass and i would never go back to ten after i learned that 11 was a higher and therefore better number than 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment