Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Road less traveled

I believe it is important that one finds a career choice that they are passionate about because it is imperative to be good at it because it could be something important such as brain surgery, defusing bombs, or assassin for hire, if any of these people were depressed or unmotivated the results could be dire. Another good example of someone who job relies on self motivation is my uncle if he was not able to get up in the morning to do his job we would not have some plants and animals in the Okanagan today as his job his to help preserve it, someone else who has an important career is my aunt as she is a librarian and archive something or other and all the students at the Enowkin center rely on her knowledge of where which books are, certain events or stories, and organization of the entire library so her own self motivation is key as well. Although unclear as to what I will do with my own career path, I have chosen Firefighter as a possible career choice and how i will get there is still unknown at the moment as i am unclear as to what training firefighters need aside from fire safety and common sense when it comes to fires. With the knowledge i gain in school though i hope to pursue a better career than that and rise above my own expectations, which i have as i usually set the bar low.

No comments:

Post a Comment